Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

The most interesting toy.


Some of the classes at Glen Innes school were making a toy that had to have a pulley,wheel and axle,lever,gears,inclined plane,ramp,wedge and fulcrum.The whole school had to make a toy. Some people in my classroom were making ramps,pulley,lever,gears and more stuff.  My toy was about a well that pulls up water and the machine that I was using it was a pulley.


My class had to spild up because my teacher had to go somewhere but he came back to help us with our projects that we were making. Then we had to go to our class that we were split up to. I was in room 7 and in that class we had to finish off our work.In the middle session we had to go in the hall to look at the people's projects that they made,some of them were so fascinating.But when I saw room 6 sling shots it was marvelous,I went to go check it out a girl from room 6 made her own slingshot,she used a car and little army people on it and she put the slingshot at the back of the car.


At lunch the whole school had a hangi and it was so delicious. The CookIsland group cooked it for us and we enjoyed it very much. It was so cool on Friday.

Screenshot 2017-09-04 at 12.11.27.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.