Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

I don't like rainy day

snow.gifI don’t like rainy days especially when you step in  puddle and when   your shoes get wet.Sometimes you fall because it is to slippery and you might hurt yourself. I don’t like rainy days because you can get sick and sometimes there are hayle stones when it rains it's cold,muddy and always wet.I don’t like it when it's wet because my clothes get wet and I don’t like going to school with wet clothes. Sometimes rain is exciting but most of the times not so much some people like rain but I don’t because you get dirty and you feel very damp and that's why I don’t like rainy days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your writing

Eden@gleninnesschool said...

THANKYOU MY FRIEND

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.