Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Whanganui In the holiday.


In the holiday I had lots of fun with my 2 cousins and my aunty in Whanganui. They picked me up on Friday at 2.14.


The next morning on Saturday we left Auckland early to travel a long way to Whanganui. My bags were already packed and all we needed to pack was the blankets, just incase we get cold in the ride. We said bye to our family and then  we were off to Whanganui. It took us about 3 hours to get to get there and it was a very boring drive because my aunty just kept on driving and we did nothing exciting in the car. When we got to Whanganui I saw my uncle who just finished his work and he was so excited to see me that he gave me a big hug. My aunty had a sleep because she was tired after driving all that way. After that we went to the go karts and it was cool there and it was so fun in Whanganui because we did lots of exciting things like watching some scary movies,visiting the Kowhai park and riding the go karts.


I felt happy that I went to Wanganui and I am looking forward to going there again for Christmas.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great job eden :D

Unknown said...

Nice Story Eden

Unknown said...

great job eden

Unknown said...

my name is jeff

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.