Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Stavros Kyriakides.

Image result for stavros kyriakides sculpturesImage result for stavros kyriakides sculpturesImage result for stavros kyriakides sculptures
Stavros Kyriakides made these sculptures out of driftwood and also rock. There was no glue, nails, wire or concrete to make his sculptures hold together. He made his sculptures in Wellington in the south coast. His work was distinctive because he made his sculptures only out of natural materials. People have different opinions like, liking things such as art and many other things.  

1 comments:

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Hi Eden, I like your sentence and the it is so amazing how Stavros doesn't need anything, but gravity. This made think about my writing when I did my one about him because I got the same information just like you.
What would you make your sculpture out of?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.