Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

Project compost and worm farming.



Picture

This term my group of Laina, La’Shae and Meliana made this project.  Our inquiry investigation question was investigate the different species of worms in New Zealand. First, we used the internet to research our topic.  Then we constructed this project. I spread the dirt around, Meliana was making the worms, La’shae cut out our scrip and Lania stuck the coloured paper on the box. We used a cardboard box, real dirt, coloured paper and 3D worms. I found spreading the dirt out was easy but the difficult part is when we had to make our own 3D worms. It helped my learning by learning more about worms and different worm species. I would like to investigate next why do worms have no spine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.