Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Swimming sports

Swimming sports

Last Friday it was cool and fun because it was swimming
sports and parents came to watch their children swim.





First we did breaststroke then we did free style and then we did back stroke. When my name got called I was so  nervous to go swimming.The seniors and parents were cheering for their children who were swimming.My nana  and my brothers and my cousins came to support me swimming.It was exciting because so many people came a tie  in there races.After that we had a competition to see who could hold their breath the longest under the water.And we had to show off our skills.Some of the kids made,it all the way and they held their breath for ages.







Finally we had our sausage sizzle to eat and an ice block and our drink.I liked the drink because it was frozen.I really enjoyed the swimming sports and I did well in the
races too.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey eden nice work you got here.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.