Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Hensel & Gretel and the scary old wolf.

Walht: summarize and take notes.


This week we revisited writing a summary and taking notes.
My teacher read this story to us and we had to write a summary using the
‘W’ words.


Here is my summary:
One day there were two little boys called Hansel and Gretel. After their Dojo class, they went back home and found huge fox footprints and noticed that their papa was gone
.They searched in the forest to find their papa and left breadcrumbs so when they
come back they won’t get lost.
Reflection:
I think I have a good understanding of writing a summary but  need a
little more practice.

1 comments:

Meliana @ Glen Innes school said...

Kia Ora Eden

I like your summarize that you have done one Hansel and Gretel.

I have only read about the one when they get stuck in the woods and can't get but this one is similar to the one that I read.

Have you thought of making up your own story?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.