Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cycle safety

Image result for bikeImage result for helmet
  • I also learnt that the part inside the helmet is called the styrofoam.

  • The stickers inside the helmet tells all the people that  the helmet has been tested .

  • And the sting down the bottom is called the straps to keep our head safe and it has to be tight so it can stay on your head.

  • And the top bit on the top is called the shell.

  • I learnt to always get on your bike and off on the left side.
  • When you are on the road or anywhere on your bike to always check behind you to see if cars are coming.
  • I also learnt to signal  with my hand so the cars know where I am going.
  • I also learnt to press on the side of the tire to see if he tyre is pumped right or flat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.