Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Why my family is unique

My family is helpful. My family is helpful
because when someone needs help with anything
we know that we have to help them. So our
house could be clean or so the job will be done.


My family never gives up on anything especially
if it is very important like, my family in
other places or even my family where I live.
They will always try hard to succeed in the
end that’s why we never give up.  


We will always try to compliment others
even when they are angry or when I am angry
just to try make them happy again. I always
try to compliment them in the hardest way
possible so they can compliment me.


My family loves to go to church. We go church
on sundays but sometimes I dont go because
I have to clean the house.

This is why my family is unique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.