Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Sun hats

Sun hats. Sun hats are very important to us human beings.
Sun hats come in different colours and sizes but what
were looking for is hat does sun hats do? I am going
to announce my reasons why we should wear sun hats.


My first reason is, They protect our face and some of our
body from getting burnt. Sun hats are very important
because if you stay in the sun too long then you can get
skin cancer. If you get skin cancer you will end up with
brownish patches on your skin sometimes with a rough
scale surface.


My second reason is, They can make you have more fun with
friends and family. Sun hats can help you because when it's
too hot you really want to play with your friends but you
want to sit in the shade because you are burning. That's
why you should wear sun hats so you can enjoy the fun.


My third reason is, You should especially wear a sun hat
in summer. It is very important for you to wear a sun hat
because it is the most hottest season of them all. You could
wear sunscreen but the sun could still get you so I prefer
to wear a hat.


My last but not lest reason is, hich hat you should wear.
I prefer you to wear at least a 2-3 inch brim hat because
it protects all around.

For all my reasons I've informed you about I hope
I persuaded you to wear a sun hat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.